University Mailing Services
For pricing contact UMS (405) 744-5385
Letter Shop Services:
- Apply pressure sensitive labels.
- Label ink jet directly onto mail piece.
- Fold and seal special forms.
- Meter postage.
- Print postage indicia.
- Tab self-mailer.
- Work order processing.
- Shipping assistance.
- Pricing information.
- Complete list management services.
Express Ground/ Air Services:
- Process inbound and outbound small package shipments including UPS, FedEx, DHL, and USPS.
- Assist clients in all shipping needs, both domestic and international destinations.
- Process hazardous material shipments.
Sort & Delivery:
- Sort inbound USPS and interdepartmental mail for delivery to university departments.
- Deliver USPS and interdepartmental mail to university departments.
- Customer service regarding accounting questions and/or corrections.
- Maintain inventory of Cooperative Extension publications.
- Process orders and payments for Cooperative Extension, pesticides, 4-H, and Ag Experiment Station.
- Store and distribute pesticide manuals.
- Maintain inventory.
*Full range of these services are available to all campus departments.